As licensed appraisers, we have the extensive education and competence to provide the type of credible real estate value opinions that banks and national lending institutions require for home loans. With years of experience that only comes with doing the job, we're more than ready to tackle a variety of property types.
|A licensed appraiser from Appraisal Management Company of Southern California is your best source of an unbiased opinion of value when your needs include:
• Loan originations requiring an experienced Southern California appraiser.
• Reinstating a HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit).
• Setting a home's listing price that also reduces time on the market.
• Removing PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
• Expert witness testimony when a reliable local authority on California.
• Valuations for employee relocation.
• Expert witness testimony when a reliable local authority on California property values is required.
• Review appraisals: Get a second opinion on a past appraisal in or around Southern California.
• Determining market value on property that's part of a bankruptcy.
• Tax planning documentation.
• Needing an accurate estimate of a home's square footage. We can do it quickly and at a reasonable price!
• Divorce settlements when the value of the shared home is needed.
• Tax Challenges (lowering property taxes).
• Estate planning.
Our goal is the best possible experience for our clients. Call us. We guarantee you'll see the difference.